Exhibit at the Conference
The Global Health & Innovation Conference is an excellent venue for networking with a global audience of 2,200 students and professionals. Conference participants come from all 50 states and more than 55 countries.
What is included in exhibitor registration?
Each exhibitor is provided with:
- One 6' table within the Shubert Theater, the main conference venue
- One complimentary conference registration
- Acknowledgement as an exhibitor in the conference program and on the conference website
Exhibit space is limited. All payments for exhibiting are due at the time of registration, and your space will not be reserved until payment is submitted. Any additional individuals assisting with the exhibit must register separately for the conference. Exhibitor registration is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Who are this year's exhibitors?
Tables are available first come, first served, and only two exhibior spaces remain.
- Africa Health Placements, South Africa
- Brandeis University - The Heller School for Social Policy and Management
- Claremont Graduate University
- Dartmouth College Press / UPNE
- Duke Global Health Institute
- Foundation Management Associates, LLC
- Global Fleet Sales
- Global Health Fellows Program II Public Health Institute
- Hesperian Health Guides
- Master of Science in Global Health at the University of Notre Dame
- NYU Global Institute of Public Health
- SIT Graduate Institute
- Tufts University
- University of Miami Graduate Programs in Public Health
- Washington University in St. Louis Master of Public Health Program
Who were last year's exhibitors?
You may see the 2011 exhibitors at http://www.uniteforsight.org/conference/exhibit-2011 and the 2012 exhibitors at http://www.uniteforsight.org/conference/exhibitors-2012.
Exhibit photos from 2011 and 2012 can be seen at http://www.uniteforsight.org/conference/exhibit-photos.
Register To Be An Exhibitor
Send an email to email@example.com with the following details:
- Name of School/Organization/Company:
- Name of Representative Who Will Exhibit At Conference:
- Email Address of Representative:
- Payment Amount:
- Website Address:
Your application for exhibitor space will be reviewed by Unite For Sight. If approved, you will proceed to submit the exhibitor registration fee in order to reserve exhibitor space at the conference.