Ethics, Quality, and Equality: Online Global Health Course
Applying best practice principles in global health helps to ensure the maximum beneficial impact of any global health endeavor. This online course discusses the importance of best practices to effect widespread, fundamental change in global health. This course also raises awareness and understanding that "worst practice" principles that are often employed by some organizations can do significant harm.
This course is freely and publicly available. It is also part of the Certificate in Global Health. Enroll in the Global Health Certificate Program Through Global Health University
Online Global Health Course
- Module 1: What Are Best Practice "Gold Standard" Principles?
- Module 2: International Development and Capacity Building
- Module 3: Partnering with Local Communities
- Module 4: Build Effective, Sustainable Programs With Measurable Results
- Module 5: How To Eliminate Patient Barriers To Care
- Module 6: How To Ensure High-Quality Medical Care
- Module 7: Ethical, Quality Volunteering
- Module 8: The Significant Harm of Worst Practices
- Module 9: Donating Equipment
- Module 10: Local Staff Compensation
- Module 11: Support Local Doctors To Help Eliminate Brain Drain