Online Application: http://www.uniteforsight.org/volunteer-abroad/apply
Certificate in Global Health & Program Delivery
Unite For Sight's Global Impact Fellows combine high-impact service with an immersive global health learning experience in developing countries. They engage in a structured global health training program while working with local doctors to eliminate patient barriers to care. Upon successfully completing the program, they receive a Certificate in Global Health & Program Delivery from Unite For Sight's Global Health University.
Summary of Educational Objectives of the Global Impact Corps
- Participate in an immersive global health experience alongside local healthcare professionals in developing countries.
- Receive a Global Health & Program Delivery Certificate and transcript from Unite For Sight's Global Health University.
- Learn how to apply knowledge and skills to your current or future work in public health, medicine, international development, the social sciences, or other similar fields.
- An opportunity for individual mentoring and guidance from the local healthcare professionals as well as from Unite For Sight's U.S.-based staff.
- Unite For Sight will provide evaluations and letters of recommendation upon request.
How To Enroll
- Review comprehensive details about the Global Impact Corps program at http://www.uniteforsight.org/volunteer-abroad
- Submit the online application to become a Global Impact Fellow.
- Your application will be reviewed and, if accepted, you may enroll in the Unite For Sight Global Impact Corps program that will yield the Certificate in Global Health & Program Delivery.