Donate Ophthalmic Equipment
Donations of used, functioning and quality ophthalmic equipment are useful to Unite For Sight's partner eye clinics worldwide. Unite For Sight is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and all donations of equipment and supplies are tax-deductible to the full extent provided by U.S. law.
If you would like to donate eye equipment to Unite For Sight, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details outlined below.
- Type of Equipment Available
- Details About Equipment (i.e. model, age, etc.)
- Quality of Equipment (i.e. excellent working condition, good working condition)
- Please note that Unite For Sight's partner eye clinics are only able to accept quality equipment that is in excellent or good working condition.
Unite For Sight's partner eye clinics would be grateful for the donation of:
- Trial lens sets
- Tonometers and tonopens
- Visual acuity charts
- Pin hole occluders
- Light pens
- Dilating drops
- Postoperative cataract medication
- Fluoresceine drops
- Glaucoma medication
- Operating microscopes
- Crescent blades/knives and keratomes
- Intraocular lenses (IOLs)
- Portable autorefractors/autokeratometers
- Slit lamps
- Low vision aids and magnifiers
- YAG Lasers
- Diode and Argon Lasers
- Visual Field Analyzers
- New sunglasses
- New reading glasses
- New custom-made distance glasses
- Other equipment and supplies that you may have available. Please contact Rachel Turkel (email@example.com) with details about equipment or supplies you may have available for donation.
We do not accept used eyeglasses.