Refugee Health Online Course
This online course describes patient barriers to care, innovations in healthcare, and education for those in refugee camps as well as for resettled refugees. This course also discusses refugee camp economies, local social entrepreneurship, and cross-cultural understanding. The contents of this course are relevant and essential to anyone interested in or planning to participate in a refugee camp.
This course is freely and publicly available. It is also part of the Certificate in Refugee Health. Enroll in the Refugee Health Certificate Program Through Global Health University.
Table of Contents
- Module 1: Healthcare in Refugee Camps and Settlements
- Module 2: Mental Health in Refugee Camps and Settlements
- Module 3: Food, Water, Sanitation, and Housing in Refugee Camps
- Module 4: Children and Education in Refugee Camps
- Module 5: Refugee Camp Economies
- Module 6: Entrepreneurship and Social Entrepreneurship in Refugee Camps
- Module 7: Refugee and Host Community Relationships
- Module 8: Resettlement and Barriers to Resettlement
- Module 9: Health and Patient Barriers to Care for Resettled Refugees
- Module 10: Education for Resettled Refugees
- Module 11: Cross-Cultural Understanding